A Working Review Of Workday’s Mobile App
In addition, the Workday app takes data security very seriously. With security features like biometric scanning and fingerprint recognition, the app employs state-of-the-art encryption measures to protect your information.
You can download the Workday app on either iOS or Android, and there is no additional charge for mobile use. However, you will need authorization from your company in order to access the Workday app on your phone or tablet.
- Streamlined Admin Tasks – This app lets you do everything from requesting additional vacation time to quickly scanning expense receipts when you are on the go. You can also use the app to punch your timecard from the comfort of your mobile device. In summary, Workday lets you spend more of your time doing actual work.
- Embedded Performance Reports – When you need to give quick feedback to a co-worker, simply open the app and jot down your thoughts. You can send performance reports directly to management from within the app’s simple interface.
- Push Notifications – The app delivers automated notifications and reminders related to your most crucial tasks. Even if your task list feels like it never ends, you don’t have to worry about anything slipping through the cracks.
- The app is fully integrated with the rest of the Workday ecosystem. You can access stored in other Workday apps from the interface. If you find yourself going back and forth between different Workday software throughout the day, this app helps simplify your task list.
- This software definitely helps you save time on administrative tasks and paperwork. You can review your timesheets to see how many days of vacation that you have left this year in the same app that you use to scan receipts and report expenses.
- Being able to view the entire company directory of employees is also a nice feature. When you need to e-mail or call somebody, you can find all of their information instantly.
- The data dashboards inside of this app provide just the right level of detail. It’s easy to get overwhelmed with lots of frivolous reports, but this app prevents that from happening.
- This app relies on the Workday external servers, so the app may periodically go down.
- This security on this app is quite harsh, and this is good. However, there are times where you have to reset your access code just to complete simple tasks inside of the app.
- If you are used to using paper for the majority of your tasks, you may find it difficult to transition to this mobile app.
- Since the app uses data from the cloud, you need a strong data feed to access all of the features.
This app can make your life at the office much easier. It can help you avoid spending half of your day filling out trivial paperwork, and that alone makes it a great idea to download Workday today.