Deliver The Perfect Pitch With This Stunning Piece Of Mobile Software
Each presentation built in the Prezi software lets you create an interactive experience for everybody that you are presenting to. The presentations are very dynamic, and you can switch back and forth between topics in a much more natural fashion. Everybody, from the world’s top investment bankers to some of the hottest startups in Silicon Valley, uses Prezi to create their pitches, and the app’s user base is growing every day.
With the Prezi Viewer mobile app, you can view all of your presentations on your smartphone and tablet as you travel. Whenever you need to run through a quick rehearsal, all you have to do is pull up the Prezi Viewer mobile app so you can practice. Even if you are out in the field with no cellular connection, you can still bring up everything you need to rehearse. In short, this app offers the convenience, flexibility, and mobility required to help you nail your presentation.
Features of Prezi
- Bi-Direction Sync With Your Cloud Account – The Prezi Viewer mobile app automatically syncs all of your presentations to the cloud. Whenever you are traveling, all you need to do is open the app, download the presentation file that you want to practice, and get to work. The best part, however, is that you don’t even need an internet connection to access your files. The app can save your files for offline use.
- A Familiar User Interface – The mobile app features the same unique presentation interface that you know and love. It’s easy to zoom in on each topic, and it’s easy to zoom out to get a better look at the overall context of your pitch.
Pros of the App
- You can rehearse your pitch right before you do your presentation. It’s easy to pull out your phone, glance through each of the topics, and then execute a flawless delivery.
- It’s very easy to store all of your presentations offline in the app for later use. Even if you don’t have consistent access to the internet, you can rehearse and practice your delivery.
- The app lets you post your presentations on Facebook and other social media channels. For example, you can post your presentation on LinkedIn to receive feedback from other users.
- When you want to zoom in and out of your presentation, simply use gestures on your mobile touchscreen.
Cons of the App
- The app is great for viewing presentations that already exist, but you can’t create new presentations in the app. This is by far the biggest thing missing from the program. If you need to create a new presentation, then you have to do it on your laptop or desktop.
If you make a lot of presentations at work, this app is an invaluable addition to your sales repertoire. Nothing can get a new client on board faster than the perfect pitch, and this outstanding mobile application helps make sure that you make an incredible impression every time.